Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday, Dec 6th

I got CVS setup on the G-CART file server today, so that we can keep track of all the code that we're going to generate. We had talked about making a Sourceforge project, but they have some restrictions on what you can do with the code and such. In the end, we want to be able to decide what happens to our code. I also got all of the files moved over from the old Gallery, so we have something to show sponsors now. I reorganized some of the wiki, to make it a more useful piece of documentation.

Since all of that stuff is done....I got some more time to work with Gazebo. The external scripts for it (to watch and prod the simulator) are easy to write using libgazebo. I'm going to try to model what we want in a robot: laser, vision, and position sensors. I'll work out the code with some simple motions in the simulator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home